Thursday, December 5, 2013

Texas Houston South

December 5, 2013
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for not sending an update about where Josh was transferred. I posted it on Facebook but forgot that not everyone is connected to our Facebook page.  Josh was reassigned to the Texas Houston South Mission and he arrived on Monday afternoon.  He was not able to write again before he left, other than a scanned Thanksgiving letter to the family that they did in a meeting they had that day.  We think his next P-day will be Monday so we should hear from him then. Our older son got a call that Josh had arrived safely so we know that much.

His mission president looks awesome and I have corresponded with him a couple of times by e-mail.  He said that Houston has the third or fourth highest population in the world of people from El Salvador and the stake president of the Spanish stake that is in the mission is from El Salvador, so Josh will be able to continue working with Salvadorans, which I'm sure he was excited about when he found out. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support of him.  We truly appreciate it as does he. We're very glad he's now able to get back to work. I'm sure he was going crazy being cooped up in the hospital and the house for those last three weeks. They did take them to the temple and I'm attaching a picture of that.  I'm not sure yet what his mailing address is, but I'm sure it's on a site with info on the mission.

Thanks again, everyone!
Anette Dennis


No comments:

Post a Comment