Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm alive and well!

 November 25, 2013
(Josh hand wrote a letter and had someone take a picture of it and send it to us to send out to everyone. He and his companion cannot leave their house yet as they are still recuperating from Dengue fever and they can't risk getting it a third time. So they will be there until they are reassigned, which we are told should be early this week. Thank you all for your prayers for him.  We'll see where they send him this time.)

Hey guys!

So this week I have learned so much with all the time I have had.  I finished the Book of Mormon again, read about a year’s worth of Liahonas, and learned about 10 hymns on the violin and learned to play the ukulele!!  I sorta knew how to play the violin before but I don’t really know where I learned to play like I can???  It’s weird!  I was just watching Elder Soto play for awhile, and then after that I played everything he played.  And then I opened up the hymnbook and could play those, too!!  Elder Soto doesn’t believe I only took lessons for a year in 6th grade!  The Lord has blessed me with a gift to use in my time of boredom!!  When I get home, I hope I won’t lose it!! This gift could have an expiration date!!  Either way, it’s weird but I love it!!
        
         I’m alive and well but still can’t leave the house.  So lame!! That’s why I’m writing like this. Hopefully I will be off to a new country in a day or so!!  Love you all!! 

Elder Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment